Indian Rummy is finally out on the google play store. Indian Rummy world’s No’1 offline Game! Non stop Rummy fun is finally here. Indian Rummy has never-before-seen features making your rummy play super easy and that much more enjoyable.
Indian Rummy easy to understand, challenging to play! Originating from India this game of Rummy is conquering the world! So watch out! It gets you before you know it and you will have a hard time cutting yourself loose.
13 Cards Indian Rummy is played between 2 to 5 players and each player is dealt 13 cards. For 2, 3 or 4 players two 52-card decks (104 cards) and 4 jokers (wild cards) are used. For 5 players three decks (156 cards) and 6 jokers are used.
Indian Rummy Table Rules :-
1. Players play for points which have a pre-decided cost.
2. played between 2 to 5 players
2. Each player brings a minimum amount to the table.
3. 13 cards are dealt to each player.
4. Minimum two runs (sequences) are required.
5. One of these runs (sequences) must be pure (called First Life).
6. The second run can be pure or non pure (called Second Life).
7. Either First Life or Second Life must have 4 or more cards.
8. At starting of each game one card will be declared as Joker. You can use that card as wild card to make set or sequence. Please note that if you make sequence with that card then it will be counted as impure sequence.
9. You can use Joker as wild card to make set or sequence. Please note that if you make sequence with Joker then it will counted as impure sequence.
10. To finish the game, you must declare your turn by making Sequence (or Runs) and Sets using all 13 cards (Dead 7. Wood points must be 0) and you must need at least two Sequences, one of which must be a Pure sequence.
11.The object is to form Runs (or sequences) and Sets. And when a player has formed required runs and sets using all 13 cards, the player declares his turn.
A valid declare must have minimum two runs and out of these runs one run must be pure and one run (pure or impure) must have 4 or more cards. On a valid declare the scores of the rest of the players are counted.
The requirement of first life and second life makes Indian Rummy interesting and challenging. To win a game of Rummy requires skill, use of memory, complete focus, and involvement in the game
Each turn you take a card and discard one. Are you the first that has a hand full of runs and sets? The game is yours! The faster you achieve this, the bigger the chance you leave your competition far behind. And that will boost your statistics!
Developed specifically for the the Phone and Tablet with an intuitive interface, Indian Rummy will be a pleasure to play and pass time anywhere, anytime. And guess what? Indian Rummy is FREE!
Any suggestions? We always love to hear from you and making this App better. Email us at email@example.com
Bored sitting at home or the subway? No problem, just launch Indian Rummy and rack your brains and win!