Crossword Solver 5.2.1 Game apk mod “Crossword Solver” helps find the solutions for crosswords and other similar games. The application uses the letters you already know to find a list of possible answers.
It has many advantages compared to similar applications:
1) Contains many thousands of Proper Nouns, including full names, professions, nationality, date of birth and death for about 65,000 famous people & deities and around 24,000 places, i.e. countries, cities, rivers, mountains etc. It also knows the names and dates of 65,000 popular movies, books, songs and albums. These proper nouns are essential for solving general knowledge clues, which can make up to 20-25% of crossword clues. These clues are the type that you either know them or you don’t, i.e. difficult to just guess, so if you do not know a particular person you are usually stuck.
2) Provides filters to reduce the list of possible answers. This is essential when only a few letters are known. E.g. you can filter out rarely used words.
3) Choose the language of the word list, from a large range of downloadable dictionaries. 24 languages are currently available (see below).
4) Contains 5 different modes for help solving Crosswords, Anagrams, Synonyms, Codeword, and Cryptic Crosswords. Codeword mode allows the user to specify which letters are already known (and hence not considered for the unknown letters), and which unknown letters are the same (i.e have the same Codeword number). Cryptic mode contains extra help with many examples.
5) Solves “two word” answers. This is very useful in combination with first and last names of famous people. It also finds “two word” anagrams.
6) View answers in multiple columns. Optimized use of screen space. Takes full advantage of size of tablet.
7) Can be played in portrait or landscape mode. Just rotate your device and the display adjusts automatically.
8) The dictionary also contains some foreign language words. These are often found in some crosswords. Foreign words are English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Latin.
9) Contains about 150,000 synonyms, using the built-in thesaurus, to help find the solution from the clue.
All of these features are available without an internet connection, and are rarely found in similar applications.
Other functionality includes:
– Lightning fast search engine. No search button needed as possible matches are displayed instantly as you type.
– Comprehensive list of 300,000+ normal words, split into common and rare lists to help you find the right match.
– View detailed word definition of the possible answers (internet connection required). The app transforms the Wiktionary page, in order to be easily viewed on small screens.
– Link to the wiki page for famous people and places (internet connection required).
– App can be downloaded onto an SD card.
Dictionaries available are English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Indonesian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian(Latin), Serbian(Cyrillic), Slovak, Slovene, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian and more coming later.
APP ID = com.havos.crosswordhelpfree
|App Name||Crossword Solver v5.2.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 1674 )|
Copyright© 2020 - Theme by wapkmod.com