Welcome to the 2018 edition of Bridge, featuring faster and stronger game play with smoother user interface.
If you are looking for a fun yet comprehensive free Rubber and Chicago Bridge game then look no further. The 2018 edition of Bridge features best in class artificial intelligence (AI) developed over the past 35 years by acknowledged Bridge experts (yes check out who built Bridge Challenger way way back in 1983!)
Bridge is played by four players who form two partnerships. Players within a partnership face each other across a table. Traditionally, the players are referred to by the points of the compass – North, East, South and West. The two partnerships are North/South and East/West.
In Rubber Bridge a rubber is played as the best of three games. A game is won by the first partnership to score 100 or more points in successful contracts.
In Chicago Bridge you play four hands of Bridge. The winner is the partnership that scores the most points in those hands.
* Unlimited hands (well 2 billion of them to keep you busy!)
* Top free Bridge game, now with super strong card play engine.
* Bridge engine built into the app so you can player whenever and wherever you are.
* Comprehensive Bridge Bid analyser.
* Supports 5 card majors, strong 2 clubs, weak 1NT, Jacoby Transfers, weak-2bids and 2NT 11-12 points conventions.
* Automatically supports and plays Stayman, Gerber, Blackwood conventions.
* Choice of multiple card sets, card backs, card tables and backgrounds.
* Extensive score card information.
* Ability to locate deals matching many bidding criteria – play Slams all day if you want!
* Auto bidding.
* Auto card play.
* Full undo and redo of all bids and cards played.
This Bridge game is free to download and play but is ad-funded. You can choose to remove the adverts using the single In App Purchase within the app if that is your preference.
We are more than happy to hear from you especially if you find deals that Bridge does not handle too well. However, please, please provide the Deal ID for such hands else we have no way of generating the hand here.
Meanwhile a huge thanks to all those who have taken the time to contact us with suggestions, comments and criticisms!, please keep them coming.